Sun, Apr 16|
Green Lake Trailhead
Weekly Hike - Green Lake Trail Mt Rainier
Come and join other members for the day in a moderate level hike.
Time & Location
Apr 16, 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Green Lake Trailhead, Green Lake Trail, Ashford, WA 98304, USA
About the event
This hike is intermediate for length, and rated as moderate diffculty on WTA
WTA link: https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/green-lake
There will be 3 miles of flat and then an ascent to a waterfall, and then another ascent to a lake.
This beautiful trail in the Carbon River area traverses breathtaking landscape to a pristine mountain lake. Tucked inside the rolling Cascades, you are rewarded with a view of the towering Mt Rainier in the distance above Green Lake. This gradual trail, mostly within the river floodplain, offers a lovely hike among mountain giants.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse at 6.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return varies depending on group
- Drivers have their gas covered by Gearhouse
- Needs a National Parks Pass (can buy at the ranger station nearby)
A cancellation within two days or a no-show will incur a cancellation fee of $20. Thank you for your understanding