Sun, Jun 11|
Cruise around the Puget Sound and enjoy a relaxing weekend activity
Time & Location
Jun 11, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Ballard Kayak, 7901 Seaview Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98117, USA
About the event
Take your own adventure along the coast of the Sound with your Gearhouse buddies. Paddle along Golden Gardens beach and the shoreline of the Puget Sound, with gorgeous views of the Olympic Peninsula and plenty of wildlife to share it with.
A great way to meet other members, get a nature break or enjoy a weekend urban adventure.
What will be provided:
Included in each kayak rental and paddle board rental are paddles and fitted PFD’s for each participant, a safety demonstration and basic paddling instruction. We use sit-on-top kayaks for our rentals for safety reasons.
What to Bring:
- Warm clothes, preferably non-cotton, it is always colder on the water (fleece, capilene, nylon, wool are all good options)
- Water-appropriate shoes (sandals that strap to your feet or water shoes are ideal)
- A water-proof, wind-proof layer (a rain jacket)
- Water bottle
- Sunglasses and/or a sun hat
- If you want to bring electronics, best to carry them in a water-tight container (we do provide plastic zip-block bags)
+$0.50 service fee
+$0.50 service fee0