Sat, Sep 23|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Summit Lake - Sept 23
Come and join other members for the day on a moderate hike!
Time & Location
Sep 23, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike is varied and terrain at 6.1 miles with 1300ft of elevation gain. Rated as moderate.
Varying terrain takes you across switchbacks, up ascents and into lush meadows. Enjoy the beauty of the lakes around Mt Rainier, and the wildlife and flowers.
- Gearhouse Members: Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so please check there for info. If you're not already tagged in the thread please add youself to make sure you are accounted for in the carpool count!
- Non-members: If you’re not a Gearhouse member and have not already received an email, please reach out to email@example.com. We will let you know if we can accommodate you on this hike.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves outside of Gearhouse (note Basecamp will not be open yet)
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Northwest Forest Pass