Sat, Aug 26|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Oyster Dome Trail
Come and join other members on a moderate hike in the Puget Sound and Islands area!
Time & Location
Aug 26, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This is a moderate hike to Oyster Dome, covering 5 miles with 1050ft of elevation gain.
Join us for this hike to Oyster Dome! This is great hike for you if you enjoy putting in the work on trail for amazing 360 views of the sound. This hike has two possible starting parking lots so make sure to check out the WTA page and coordinate with your fellow Gearhouse hikers.
- Gearhouse Members: Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so please check there for info. If you're not already tagged in the thread please add youself to make sure you are accounted for in the carpool count!
- Non-members: If you’re not a Gearhouse member and have not already received an email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know if we can accommodate you on this hike.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves outside of Gearhouse (note Basecamp will not be open yet)
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Discover Pass