Sat, May 13|
Lake 22 Trailhead
Weekly Hike - Lake 22
Come and join other members for the day in a moderate level hike.
Time & Location
May 13, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Lake 22 Trailhead, Mountain Loop Hwy, Granite Falls, WA 98252, USA
About the event
This hike is intermediate for length, and rated as moderate diffculty.
Lake 22 is a bit more of a drive, located near Granite Falls. You'll experience ample tree and plant species native to the PNW, and enjoy the company of water alongside much of the trail.
"The hike to the lake combines the best of mountain rainforests, old-growth, wetlands, and mountain views, yet it is readily accessible."
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse on Capitol Hill (800 E Thomas St) at 7.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return varies depending on group
- Pass: Northwest Forest Pass