Sat, Aug 12|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Deception Pass State Park
Come and join other members on a easy to moderate hike in the Puget Sound/Islands area!
Time & Location
Aug 12, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike is an easy to moderate hike leaving time to take in the beautiful views! Hike stats: 5 miles, 350ft of gain.
Join us for a hike in the Deception State Pass area. On this 5 mile hike, you'll take in breathtaking views of the sound from Lottie Point, Lighthouse Point and Rosario Beach. The dramatically beautiful PNW landscape in this area will be a great way to enjoy your summer with other Gearhouse hikers! Be sure to check out the WTA page for the recommended hiking route.
- Gearhouse Members: Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so please check there for info.
- Non-members: If you’re not a Gearhouse member and have not already received an email, please reach out to email@example.com. We will let you know if we can accommodate you on this hike.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves outside of Gearhouse (note Basecamp will not be open yet)
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Discover Pass