Sat, Aug 19|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Cherry Creek Falls - Aug 19
Come and join other members on this friendly hike in the Stevens Pass area!
Time & Location
Aug 19, 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike is little elevation and 5 miles. Rated as easy, Great for beginners.
Beautiful views of falls and short travel to get there, enjoy some nature with ease.
NOTE: The first half mile of this trail is a courtesy easement within private property. To continue to enjoy access to this area, please remain on the main path, observe leash laws, keep noise to a minimum and pack out all trash with you. Cars illegally parked on the road may be ticketed or towed.
- Gearhouse Members: Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so please check there for info. If you're not already tagged in the thread please add youself to make sure you are accounted for in the carpool count!
- Non-members: If you’re not a Gearhouse member and have not already received an email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know if we can accommodate you on this hike.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse at 7.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: None