Sat, Jul 01|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Catherdral Rock
Come and join other members for July 4 weekend for moderate/hard hike
Time & Location
Jul 01, 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike is a challenging 8 mile round trip hike with 2,290 ft of elevation. Rated as moderate/hard.
Earn your beers and barbeque this 4th of July, by pushing yourself on this varied trail, crossing with the PCT and fantasize of climbing Cathedral Rock some day! Meadows, forests and flowers abound, with a satisfying achievement to add to your holiday weekend.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse at 6.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Northwest Forest Pass