Sat, Jul 29|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Beckler Peak
Come and join other members on a moderate hike on a newer trail.
Time & Location
Jul 29, 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike has a gentle grade even though it is rated as a moderate to hard hike. 7.6 miles and 2,240 ft elevation gain.
A newer trail, you are able to experience true old-growth forests, and stunning views on this summit hike experience.
- Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so if you do not receive an email with carpool information please check there for info.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse at 6.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: None