Sat, Jun 24|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Weekly Hike - Annette Lake
Come and join other members for the day in moderate to hard hike.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This hike is challenging 7.5 mile hike. Rated as moderate/hard.
Waterfalls, wildflowers, sheltering forests, mountain views and an alpine lake are offered on this well-maintained trail.
Great to visit if you plan on returning in to the area during our winter programming.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves Gearhouse at 7.00am
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Northwest Forest Pass