Sat, Dec 09|
Trail Run 101
Trail Running 101. Learn the basics of running on trails and what to consider to keep you body healthy and stay safe.
Time & Location
Dec 09, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Discovery Park, Seattle, WA 98199, USA
About the event
Like running? Don't like running? Try trail running.
Spend your morning in the forest learning the joy of running in nature. Get tips and tricks from an experience trail runner, and try out a new hobby in a safe and rewarding way.
What to Expect:
- Meet at Discovery Park (Map pin below)
- A 5K run on varied-forest terrain. Check out the route
- We run in mud, rain, and any weather!
What to Bring:
- Clothes appropriate for running, you may get wet.
- Water and snack post run.
- Running shoes (they dont need to be trail shoes, but they will get dirty)
- Short or tights for being active
- Long sleeve synthetic/wool shirt
- Beanie of ball cap
- Meet at the designated location at the park. Here's the map pin
- Be prepared for any weather
Non-Member$15.00+$0.38 service fee