Sun, Oct 22|
MTB Field Trip: Black Diamond Trails
Choose your own adventure on these trails with other mountain biking members! Experienced only
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2023, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Gearhouse, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
What to Expect
You've gotten some trails under your tires already on a Mountain Bike (perhaps you've done Intro to Mountain Biking with us, or you've been heading out on your own). Now come explore and open ride the Black Diamond Trails.
This is for...
- Members only, Mountain biking experience, no instruction, open ride, you must reserve your own bike from Gearhouse
- Please reserve rentals via Gearhouse website: https://www.joingearhouse.com/gear-inventory
What to know:
- Please bring appropriate footwear, comfortable athletic clothing that you can get muddy, water, and snacks.
- You must bring a helmet, or you will not be allowed to ride.
- We'll be meeting at the trailhead at 10am.
- Leave for the trail by 9.30am
- If you have your own bikes and vehicle to transport gear feel free to carpool (GH has one bike rack hitch to rent)
- Return time is approximate
Member - Self-Transport
You will transport your own gear to the trail$0.00Sale ended