Fri, Oct 13|
Teanaway Community Forest
Head East for some more summer outdoor activities in while you can! We'll have the campsite ready for you!
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2023, 4:00 PM – Oct 15, 2023, 2:00 PM
Teanaway Community Forest, 1160 W Fork Teanaway Rd, Cle Elum, WA 98922
About the event
A good old fashioned campout in the cascades. Enjoy the outdoors while there is somewhere in Washington that's not raining yet!
What to Expect
Camp in the in the amazing Teanaway Community Forest. Expect beautiful campsites, rivers, tons of adventure options, and a classic campout!
What to do? Just a tiny sampling of the recreational options in this area:
- Miller Peak https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/miller-peak
- Iron Bear https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/iron-bear
- Iron Peak https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/iron-peak
- There's also Cle Elum Lake, mountain biking and so much more!
What to eat? Some grub ideas:
- Dru Brew & Swiftfired Pizza in Cle Elum
- Fan of diners and pie? Sunset Cafe in Cle Elum
- Good ol fashion camp cookout - grab groceries on the way in at the Safeway in Cle Elum for a convienient pit stop!
- Forgot something on the way in? Check out the cute Teanaway Country Store for some last minute treats (ice cream - yes please!)
- Headed to check out Cle Elum Lake? Lots of options in the small town of Rosalyn too like the Coal Chute Cafe & Pub
- We'll have a campsite all picked out for you! Just turn up and pitch tent
- Carpooling is encouraged, and rsvps will be put in contact for coordination
- Reserve your car camping gear from Gearhouse as soon as you can
- Bring your own food & bevs