Sat, Oct 07|
Gearhouse - Basecamp
Fall Larches Hike!
This is a challenging but well worth it hike to see the larches and other beautiful fall colors!
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2023, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Gearhouse - Basecamp, 800 E Thomas St, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
About the event
This is the LARCHEEESSS Hike for the fall, a seasonal tradition at Gearhouse. Last year, we headed to Maple Pass Loop so we are mixing it up this year with a slightly closer and equally rewarding hike to see the famous phenomenon of the larches.
This hike is intermediate for length, and rated as hard.
A challenging hike that showcase gorgeous fall colors and a pay-off of a lake backdropped by striking crags.
- Gearhouse Members: Carpool coordination will occur via our Gearhouse Slack #hiking channel so please check there for info.
- Non-members: If you’re not a Gearhouse member and have not already received an email, please reach out to email@example.com. We will let you know if we can accommodate you on this hike.
- Early starts are an important part of outdoor activities, no matter what the season!
- This hike leaves outside of Gearhouse
- If needed, please make a gear reservation
- Return time varies depending on group
- Pass: Northwest Forest Pass